3. When the platform stops due to weft (for RDP specifi […]
3. When the platform stops due to weft (for RDP specification)
Water jet loom weft insertion
· When the weft insertion error occurs, it will be detected by the weft detector and the loom will stop running.
· The red light of the tower pole indicator is on, and the blue light is on or flashing.
According to the position where the weft insertion error occurs, the corresponding processing is carried out.
1) When the weft yarn breaks within the fabric width
(1) Raise the lift rod 1.
(2) Pull out the yarn wound on the RDP drum 2 by grasping the weft emerging from the nozzle 3 with the right hand.
(3) Keep pressing the reverse button until the reed stops at the backward position, then release it.
(4) Pull out the yarn in which the weft insertion error occurred from the cloth fell.
Note) When the weft detector stops due to electric leakage (blue light flashes), the yarn entangled on the weft detector should be completely removed.
(5) Continue to press the reverse button until the reed stops at the backward position, and then release it.
(6) Lower the lift rod 1, and clamp the weft yarn exposed from the nozzle 3 on the temple.
(7) Depress the pump pedal several times. Immediately, water will spray from the nozzle.
(8) Press the ready button.
(9) Press the forward button. The operation can be restarted immediately.
2) When the weft yarn breaks between the RDP and the nozzle
(1) Lift the lift arm 1 upward.
(2) Remove the yarn entangled on the RDP drum 2.
(3) Put the front end of the yarn into and out of the yarn guide holder 4 and the nozzle 3 in sequence, and pinch the yarn with your right hand.
(4) The operations of (3) to (9) of 1) are performed.
3) When the weft yarn breaks between the yarn feeder and the FDP
(1) Perform operations (1) to (2) of 2).
(2) Pass the front end of the yarn into the tensioner 5 in sequence, and the yarn guide
(3) The operations of (3) to (4) of 2) are performed.