1. The time for sending the weft sword and receiving th […]
1. The time for sending the weft sword and receiving the weft sword into the first edge yarn is 70°~75°. Generally speaking, the time of the weft-connecting sword is similar to that of the comprehensive leveling. If the weft yarn is too early, the weft yarn will be pinched by the warp yarn, resulting in segmental weft breakage of the selvedge. If it is too late, the weft will shrink. Clamp.
2. Pay attention to mastering the principle that if you enter the sword early, the sword will come out late, and if you enter the sword late, the sword will come out early.
3. The central handover time of the weft-feeding sword and the weft-connecting sword is 180°, the distance between the weft-feeding sword and the first track piece is about 110mm~115mm, and the size of the end of the sword is 60mm~70mm. The various gear clearances should be small, and it is easy to damage the sword head if the stroke is too large.
4. The whole process of weft insertion of loom accessories is as follows: the weft yarn is passed through the weft accumulator, the tension piece passes through the weft yarn detector, the color selection rod, the weft feeding sword, and the weft yarn scissors, and then leads to the central handover, and the weft connecting sword Pick up the weft yarn, pick up the selvedge, release the cam, and the whole weft insertion process is completed.
Yarn count range:120NM-2NM ，20dtex-3500dtex
Yarn separation: 0-2.2mm
Dimensions: 330mm length, 151mm width , 190mm height
Weight : 5.2kg