1. Always wear protective gear, such as gloves and gogg […]
1. Always wear protective gear, such as gloves and goggles, when using a weft feeder.
2. Make sure that the weft feeder is properly adjusted and lubricated before use to prevent jams and other issues.
3. Be mindful of the speed at which you are feeding the weft, as feeding it too quickly can cause the machine to malfunction.
4. Keep the area around the weft feeder clean and free of debris to prevent accidents.
5. Do not leave the machine running unattended.
6. Always turn off the machine and unplug it before making any adjustments or repairs.
7. Always follow the manufacturer's instructions for use and maintenance.
8. Regularly check the machine for any signs of wear or damage and have it serviced as needed.
9. Always keep hands and loose clothing away from the moving parts of the machine to prevent accidents.
10. Keep the machine well-maintained and in good working condition to ensure that it runs safely and efficiently.