Fabric distinction: To determine whether the fabric is […]
To determine whether the fabric is a sword woven fabric or an air-jet fabric, you can see from the weave of the fabric:
(1) Normally, polyester-cotton thread is rapier (locking device), and filament is air-jet weaving (planetary gear device).
(2) Air-jet double-split fabric, one side is thread and the other side is filament. (In the middle is a seaming device, and the two sides are equipped with planetary gears).
(3) Rapier double-open fabric, both sides of the yarn are polyester cotton thread (both are seaming devices).
Weaving machine distinction:
Rapier looms: use rigid or flexible rapier heads and belts to hold and guide the weft. In addition to being suitable for weaving plain and textured fabrics, rapier looms are characterized by easy color change, suitable for multi-color weft fabrics, and suitable for the production of yarn-dyed, double-layered fleece fabrics, loop fabrics and decorative fabrics.
Air jet loom: The weft yarn is drawn by the compressed air jet, and the weft yarn is brought through the shed. The biggest feature of the air jet loom is fast speed and high labor productivity. It is suitable for plain and textured fabrics, fine extra-high-density fabrics and bulk fabrics.
The advantages and disadvantages of grey cloth:
(1) Air jets generally produce more fine-count yarns, with higher grades, mainly light and thin fabrics; rapier machines generally have more coarse yarns with lower grades, mainly heavy and heavy fabrics.
(2) From the point of view of equipment, air jet and rapier are nothing more than weft insertion.
(3) Weaving grey fabrics of the same organization, the raw material cost is the same, the weaving cost is low, such as twill, the jet speed can be up to 800 revolutions or more, the rapier is only about 180-200 revolutions, and the air jet blocker can look at 10-12 units per person. The maximum number of arrow shafts is 4-6.
The commonality and oppositeness of fabrics
Commonness: All are burrs, and they can be of the same specification.
Opposite sex: Under the premise of the same yarn count and specifications:
① The jet weight is slightly lighter.
② The flatness of air-jet plain grey cloth is better than that of rapier production.
③ The fabric shrinkage rate of the air-jet loom will be correspondingly larger.
④ The quality of air jet yarn is better than that of rapier.